著名英语诗歌三篇
著名英语诗歌一
I've Been Working on the Railroad
我一直工作在铁道上
I've Been Working on the Railroad
我一直工作在铁道上,
We been working on the railroad,
整天从早干到晚。
AII the live-long day.
我一直工作在铁道上,
I`ve been working on the railroad,
只是为了消磨时光。
Can't yocr hear the whistle ,blowing,
难道你没听见哨声响?
Rise up so early in the morn;
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can you hear the captain shouting,
难道你没听见队长叫?
“Dinah, blow your horn!"
“黛娜,快吹响你的号!”
Dinah, won't you blow ?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won `t you blow ?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won`t you blow your horn ?
黛娜,你别吹号。
Dinah, won`t you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won`t you blow ?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, wonyou blow your horn ?
黛娜,你别吹号。
Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
Someone`s in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
Strummin`on the old banjo, and singin`
拨响老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,
Strummin` on the old banjo.
拨响老班卓。
著名英语诗歌二
The Furthest Distance in the World
世界上最遥远的距离
Rabindranath Tagore
罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not between life and death
不是生与死
But when I stand in front of you
而是我就站在你的面前
Yet you don 't know that I love you
你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not when I stand in front of you
不是我站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love
你却不知道我爱你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
而是明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not being apart while being in love
不是明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
而是明明无法抵挡这股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
The furthest distance in the world is
世界上最遥远的距离
not when plainly can not resist the yearning
不是明明无法抵挡这股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
But using one's indifferent heart
而是用己冷漠的心
to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you
为爱你的人挖掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
著名英语诗歌三
Ode to the Oak
致橡树
Shu Ting
舒婷
If I fall in love with you
我如果爱你
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you-
我如果爱你
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple songs for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially:
常年送来清凉的'慰藉:
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
作为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one can understand our own words.
但没有人听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟;
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。