诗歌:I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

时间:2024-07-22 13:00:29 诗歌 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

精选诗歌:I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

  Wordsworth was a defining member of the English Romantic Movement.

精选诗歌:I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

  华兹华斯是英国浪漫主义诗歌的代表人物之一。

  Like other Romantics, Wordsworth’s personality and poetry were deeply influenced by his love of nature, especially by the sights and scenes of the Lake Country, in which he spent most of his mature life.

  对自然的热爱以及他大部分人生所度过的地方--湖区--的风光景色都对他的性格和作品有着深远的影响。

  A profoundly earnest and sincere thinker, he displayed a high seriousness tempered with tenderness and a love of simplicity.

  他是一位真挚深刻的思想者,作品在严谨中充满纯真质朴与敏感。

  I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

  我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

  William Wordsworth

  I wandered lonely as a cloud

  我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

  That floats on high oer vales and hills,

  在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然间我看见一群

  A host, of golden daffodils;

  金色的水仙花迎春开放,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

  在树荫下,在湖水边,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

  迎着微风起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine

  连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

  And twinkle on the milky way,

  在银河里闪闪发光,

  They stretched in never-ending line

  它们沿着湖湾的边缘

  Along the margin of a bay:

  延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

  我一眼看见了一万朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

  The waves beside them danced;but they

  粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

  水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

  In such a jocund company:

  诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

  I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

  我久久凝望,却想象不到

  What wealth the show to me had brought:

  这奇景赋予我多少财宝,——

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

  每当我躺在床上不眠,

  In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

  它们常在心灵中闪现,

  Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤独之中的福祉;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills,

  于是我的心便涨满幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

【诗歌:I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud】相关文章:

I want to fiy的诗歌08-15

《I love me》英语诗歌08-18

Shall I Wasting in Despair英语诗歌10-19

中英翻译诗歌:If I were a Boy Again09-24

双语散文诗歌:I promise to be there for you07-28

I MISS YOU经典散文11-10

Three Passions I have英语散文10-28

经典诗歌:永恒的诗歌07-29

《诗歌和我》诗歌08-15

以诗歌的名义的诗歌10-13