当我长大后英文诗歌赏析
When I grow up, I dont want to be like my parents.
我长大后,不要像我父母一样。
I dont want to be like my teacher, either.
我也不要像我的老师。
In fact, I dont want to be like anybody I know.
事实上,我不要像我认识的任何人。
Everybody is just too busy.
每个人都太忙碌了。
They dont seem to have time for anything except work.
他们似乎除了工作之外就没有时间做任何事。
They have their lives, but to me, they arent really living.
他们有自己的`生活,但对我而言,他们并不是真的活着。
There must be more to life than just work.
生活中一定有比工作更重要的事。
I have,therefore, decided that when I grow up, I want to be a writer.
因此,我决定长大后要当作家。
I will travel around as much as possible to learn about life.
我要尽可能到世界各地去旅行来体验人生。
Eventually, Ill write a book telling people how to live a full life.
【当我长大后英文诗歌赏析】相关文章:
《饮湖上初晴后雨》诗歌赏析02-06
多年后,当我遇见鲁迅诗歌07-18
关于诗歌饮湖上初晴后雨的赏析02-17
当我看见徐志摩简介时诗歌欣赏11-12
岑参赏析诗歌赏析01-10
乡愁 诗歌赏析02-27
韩愈诗歌赏析11-20
韦应物诗歌赏析11-18
黄庭坚诗歌赏析12-20
关于诗歌赏析09-03