常用电话语句

时间:2021-06-12 16:29:46 话语 我要投稿

精选常用电话语句

  Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

精选常用电话语句

  I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

  Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

  No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

  Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

  My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

  Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

  I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

  A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

  Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

  Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

  San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

  Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

  OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

  And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

  OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

  And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

  Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

  Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

  Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

  It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

  You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的`?

  From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

  She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?

  Yeah!是啊!

  Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?

  Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

  OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

  Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

  There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。

  There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

  Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?

  Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?

  Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

  Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?

  It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

  Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

  Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。

  Please give him the message.请转告他。

  What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?

  May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?

  Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

  I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?

  Certainly.当然可以。

  Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。

  Yes. I will.好的。

  I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

  Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

  Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?

  May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?

  Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

  I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?

  She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

  I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。

  That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

  I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

【常用电话语句】相关文章:

俄语打电话常用句子03-22

电话常用的短语和句子03-24

当地常用电话号码04-25

常用英语句子09-29

常用日语句子精选12-06

常用英语句子08-27

美国人打电话常用句子10-14

旅游常用英语句子05-05

精选医生常用英语句子05-12